Casa Kerr, Vilamoura
- Type: Townhouse
- Sleeps: 0 (4 Bedrooms)
- Change Over Day: Flexible
This is a newly built, modern and spacious, 4 bedroom townhouse located close to the Millennium and Laguna golf courses in Vilamoura. The house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, and is within walking distance of the Club House with bar and restaurant facilities. It is also not far from the new Championship Victoria golf course, and the new 5 Star Tivoli Hotel.
The villa has been furnished throughout in a bright and modern style and it is extremely well equipped offering clients everything they require from their holiday property. The communal garden and swimming pool area is easily accessed from the house. The house is air-conditioned throughout.
On the Ground Floor:
• Entrance Hallway, spacious, with plentiful cupboard space
• Guest toilet with sink unit and toilet
• Spacious living/dining room, with comfortable sofa seating, fireplace, TV, Wi-Fi and DVD, and dining table and chairs for 8 people. Patio doors offer plenty of light to this living area which also leads to the outside terrace area and swimming pool.
• Fully equipped and fully fitted, spacious kitchen with double sink unit, Electric Hob and Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Toaster, Kettle
• Separate utility area with washing machine, clothes airer, ironing board
A wide wooden staircase leads to the First Floor which comprises of:
• Master bedroom, double, with wooden flooring, generous wardrobe space, air-conditioning, windows overlooking swimming pool, en-suite bathroom with bath with overhead shower, single sink vanity unit, toilet and bidet
• Bedroom 2, twin, with wooden flooring, generous wardrobe space, air-conditioning and patio windows leading to terrace overlooking front garden
• Bedroom 3, twin, with wooden flooring, generous wardrobe space, air-conditioning and window overlooking garden
• Full bathroom with bath, overhead shower, single vanity sink unit, toilet and bidet
Images of Casa Kerr, Vilamoura
The Algarve Region
The Algarve Portugal, is one of Europe’s favourite holiday destinations and very popular with those looking for plenty of sunshine and the most beautiful and award winning sandy beaches in Europe. Families, couples, sports enthusiasts and those in love with nature will realise quite soon what makes the Algarve so popular to hundreds of thousands of Irish and UK holidaymakers, it’s excellent sandy beaches and guaranteed sun-drenched days, the relaxed and welcoming family atmosphere, the great choice of restaurants and lots of activities for all ages makes the Algarve the perfect location for your next holiday ,added to this the choice of golf courses and water sports spread across the Algarve makes it a year round destination. The Algarve boasts nearly 40 top quality golf courses with a selection for all level of players
The Algarve should also be known for beautiful rural countryside and its many historic attractions making it the perfect holiday destination for cycling, walking photography, painting, wine tasting, gastronomic and lots of other outdoor pursuits.
If you can spare some time visit some of the following towns along the Algarve, Faro, Loule, Monchique, and Lagos walk through the cobbled street and sample some of the finest food and wines. You will find some excellent value for money restaurants, the ideal way to relax and unwind.
The stunning sandy beaches of The Algarve are one of the major attractions; some of the best beaches in the world are located on the Algarve with plenty of “Blue Flag “to prove it. Put together the weather, beautiful beaches, lots of activities, value for money and you will be guaranteed the perfect holiday, try the Algarve you will not be disappointed.
Fly direct to Faro with Ryanair or Aer Lingus from Dublin,Cork,Shannon,Kerry,Knock,Belfast and Derry
Fly direct from all major UK airports
Car hire available at the airport
Taxis available at the airport
We can arrange private transfers to all our villas
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedrooms (4)
Tariffs Currency Conversion
Period01/01/2019 – 28/02/2019
Period01/03/2019 – 30/04/2019
Period01/05/2019 – 31/05/2019
Period01/06/2019 – 05/07/2019
Period06/07/2019 – 31/08/2019
Period01/09/2019 – 30/09/2019
Period01/10/2019 – 31/10/2019
Period01/11/2019 – 31/12/2019
Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
Powered by LouderVoice and LouderYou