Find a Holiday Home
Find your perfect holiday home today!
Our advanced search allows you to choose by property type (or you can choose multiple property types by holding the CTRL key down while you click). Select the country, region or town you are interested in and fill in the criteria boxes to choose the facilities you would like. Whether it's a villa with a private pool or a property with air-conditioning, it is easy to find the perfect holiday rental for your holiday.
Delightful sea view typical flat in Monopoli
- Type: Apartment
- Sleeps: 5 (2 Bedrooms)
- Nearest Beach: Monopoli (0.05 km)
- Change Over Day: Flexible
- Long term lets considered
- Non smoking only
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- suitable for children
- Pets not allowed
Beautiful traditional Puglian flat of about 60 sqm in the heart of Monopoli's historic centre, just in front of the famous ancient walls of "Monopoli Vecchia". This flat is located only 50mt away from the sandy beach of Porta Vecchia and 100mt away from the Cathedral of Madonna della Madia.
Il balcone al mare grande has been totally restored to a high standard and furnished tastefully. Its a delightful little flat ideal for a romantic stay for one/two couples or family with two/three children (please note children under 4 year are probably too young to enjoy this flat..).
Flat is made up of one large kitchen/living room with a beautiful sea-view balcony, one twin bedroom (with two single beds), one toilet with shower.
From the living room is the access to the large loft bedroom with one extra open-close bed.
Staying in this typical charming house you can really enjoy a sunshine breakfast or a romantic dinner with views of old town or the sea.
Recommended for high quality and for romantic atmosphere!
Images of Delightful sea view typical flat in Monopoli
The Puglia/Molise Region
Puglia is a wonderful area to consider. It offers at least one excellent archeological museum, a host of cathedrals dating back to the 10th century, Greek and Roman ruins, a gleaming necklace of lively fishing villages, one of Europe's largest forests, a chain of medieval hilltowns, and some of the very cleanest beaches and water in the Mediterranean.
Monopoli is a very nice town on the sea, famous, apart for its beaches and clean waters, also for its baroque churches.
What to see:
- CATHEDRAL - it is one of the most attractive examples of Baroque in the entire Apulian region. Its imposing monumental front is flanked on the left by an elegant bell tower that has markedly projecting cornices separating its floors. Notable is the Byzantine icon portraying the Madonna della Madia - legend tells that the sacred image was washed up from the sea on a stack of trunks, that were then used for the building of the trussed roof - very well-preserved and of fine workmanship, it dates from 1280.
- SANTA MARIA DEGLI AMALFITANI - a Romanesque building erected at the beginning of the twelfth century on a pre-existing rock settlement.
- ABBEY OF SANTO STEFANO a fortified complex built in 1086, the remains of an old church survive in the inner courtyard, still inside there are the visible remains of the Roman settlement of Turris Paola, one of the landing places for nearby Egnazia.
- CASTLE bounded on three sides by the sea and protected on the fourth by a moat that no longer exists, it was used as a prison until the beginning of the twentieth century, the castle has been recently restored and today houses the Municipal Archaeological Museum on its first floor.
- PURGATORIO CHURCH with images of skeletons on its doors. Inside you will find familiar Baroque interior but on the adjusting chapel you will find mummies of some local citizens. If the church is closed then you can watch some of the mummies through the street window.
- PALAZZO PALMIERI central square of the Centro Storico.
- MADONNA DEL SOCCORSO CHURCH old grotto with frescoes was dug out of a natural cavity in the rock.
It consists of 99 districts (contrade) characterized by the presence of Masserie Fortificate of ancient roman origin, Rupestrian Churches, neo-classic villas and houses.
The outstanding landscape consists of almond and olive trees, apart from fruit trees of all sort and vegetables cultivation.
We recommend coming by air and then asking for a private transfer. If you would like to have further information please feel free to contact us and we will do our utmost to help you.
By Plane from Bari Palese airport (www.seap-puglia.it) which is about 50 km away from Monopoli city centre.
By Plane from Brindisi airport (www.seap-puglia.it) which is about 60 km away from Monopoli city centre.
- Nearest railway station is Monopoli(www.trenitalia.it) which is about 1 km far from the house. Trains come from every major town in Italy. Regional trains are each hour.
By Car coming from North
Driving on the SS16 toward south (direction to Brindisi), exit to Monopoli - Alberobello
By Car coming from South
Driving on the SS16 toward north (direction to Bari)
exit the SS16 to Monopoli - Alberobello
Nearest Travel Links
- Airport: Bari Palese (50 km)
- Ferry: Bari (45 km)
- Railway: Monopoli (1 km)
Suitable types of Holiday Monopoli
- Horse riding
- Mountain Biking
- Hill Walking
Exterior Facilities in Delightful sea view typical flat in Monopoli
- Solarium/Roof Terrace
Balance is due cash at the beginning of holiday after the check-in with the manager/owner, if you are not able to pay cash please pay the total amount by bank transfer before your arrival (cheques and travellers cheque are not allowed).
- Due to security and legal reasons we will only check-in guests who have compiled our booking-form and agreement.
- Security deposit (to be refunded at the end of the stay) EUR 250.
- Please be sure to leave the house in a good condition
- Please inform us about pets/animals, as they can be accepted with a supplement to pay.
- Finally cleaning mandatory EUR 50
- Intermediate cleaning mandatory for stay more than one week.
- Arrival time is mandatory in the afternoon between 16 and 20 (except by specific arrangement). Any arrivals later than 8.00pm will incur a extra supplement for late checkin.
- Please advise us of your departure time (please no later than 10am).
- Bed linen and bath towels are normally NOT included. You should rent them from EUR 10 per person.
- Electricity is billed by use EUR 0,30 KW/h
- Heating (if used) is billed separately.
Facilities in Delightful sea view typical flat in Monopoli
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedrooms (2)
- Bathrooms (1)
- Ensuite (1)
- Showers (1)
- WCs (1)
Sleeps a Maximum of 5 people:
- Single Beds (1)
- Double Beds (1)
- Sofa Beds (1)
- Cots (1)
- Dining Seats (5)
- Lounge Seats (5)
Tarriffs - Currency Conversion
Note: Minimum stay three nights.
Nightly rates are available on request.
Request a prepayment of 30%
Finally cleanings, bed linen and towels are not included.
Security deposit (we refund at the end of the stay)
|Period||Euro €||GBP £||USD $|
Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
Powered by LouderVoice and LouderYou